Sweet & Sour Pork Fingers
• Season 12 pieces of pork finger with Cajun Grillin’ Blend BBQ Seasoning and little Daigle’s Cajun Hot Sauce
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Line a large pan with aluminum foil and cover with non-stick spray.
• Depending on oven, cook pork for about 55-70 minutes, turning every 15-20 minutes.
• When tender baste all sides with a generous about of “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”.
• Return dish to oven for 5-10 minutes, until sauce caramelizes.
• Cook two cups of brown or white rice.
• ½ stick of butter, margarine, or promise
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
• Chop 1/8 of a red bell pepper AND 1/8 of a green bell pepper
• 1 cup of chopped onion
• Add a dash of salt, black and red pepper, and garlic powder.
• Cook vegetables down; stir till onions are clear and tender.
• Add cooked rice, mix well.
• Blend in ¼ cup of “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”.
• Mix well and serve.
*** Suggestion: Serve rice with chicken tenders, using “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce” as dip.
Daigle Family Tartar Sauce
• 1/3 cup of mayo
• 2 teaspoons of “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”
• 1 clove garlic, chopped or pressed
• 1/8 of an onion, grated
• Stir, chill, serve!
Skillet Pepper Chicken
• 2-4 boneless chicken breast or thigh meat
• Cut meat into 1-2inch cubes, season with Cajun Grillin’ Blend BBQ Seasoning and little Daigle’s Cajun Hot Sauce
• Coat large griddle with non-stick spray and brown chicken on all sides. (Should take 45 minutes)
• Add 1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow bell pepper.
• Add 1-2 onions, cut in large wedges.
• Add 1 chopped jalapeño
• Cook all ingredients an additional 10-15 minutes.
• Stir in ½-3/4 cup of “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”
• Cook for additional 10-15 minutes on low heat.
BBQ-Cajun Sweet & Sour Wings
• Preheat oven 375 degrees or heat BBQ pit
• 2 lbs. of wings-
• Season with Cajun Grillin’ Blend BBQ Seasoning and little Daigle’s Cajun Hot Sauce
• Line pan with aluminum foil
• Cook and turn every 15 minutes until tender.
• Baste with “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce” on all sides generously.
• Place back in oven for 10 – 15 minutes.
• You may repeat basting to your taste!
Order online at:
Sweet & Sour Chicken Pizza
• Pizza dough or round sliced bread.
• Cut chicken thigh or breast in small pieces.
• Cook in skillet with olive oil.
• In mixing bowl, pour “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”.
• Add cooked chicken, chopped onions, bell pepper, mozzarella cheese, or any desire ingredients.
• Bake in oven at 350 degrees until cheese melts.
• Heat 1/3 cup canola oil on Med- High in a large skillet, black iron pot or wok.
• Slice 2-3 onions ,red, green, and yellow bell peppers,
• Yellow squash, zucchini and mushrooms.
• Stir occasionally until desired tenderness
• Season with salt, pepper and onion powder
• Add 2/3 cup “CAJUN SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE”
• (OPTIONAL ADD 1-2 TABLESPOONS Daigle’s Cajun HOT SAUCE)
Bacon Wrapped Dates
• Wrap dates with bacon and secure with toothpicks.
• Bake on aluminum foil lined pan until brown.
• While bacon- wrapped dates are cooking, heat “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce” in serving dish.
• When finished, coat wraps with sauce to serve.
Gourmet at its best…The flavors in this sweet glaze sauce have a little heat and is a perfect compliment for brushing on chicken, pork, shrimp, fish, stir fry vegetables or just about anything! Here are some of our favorite recipes using Daigle Family Co. Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce. They are “Knuckle Lickin’ Good”!
Sweet & Sour Ribs
(OUR SIGNATURE DISH)
• Rack of ribs (remove the membrane from bone side) Using a butter knife underneath the membrane and free it up. Pull it free from bone until it is completely apart.
• Preheat oven 350 degrees.
• Season ribs with Cajun Grillin’ Blend BBQ Seasoning
• Cut ribs into serving pieces. Line large pan lined with aluminum
• Foil using non-stick spray. Bake for 1 ½ hours covered with aluminum foil.
• Add ½ cup water and cook for 30 more minutes.
• Baste generously with “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”
• Place back in oven for 10 minutes ( you may repeat, adding more sauce) then serve “Knuckle Licken Good”
Daigle Family Crawfish Dip
• 1 ½ tablespoons of “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”
• 1/3 cup of mayo
• 1 teaspoon, Daigle’s Cajun Hot Sauce.
• Mix and serve with boiled crawfish.
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Duck Breast or Venison
• Slice duck breast approximately 1”x2” pieces
• Season with salt, red and black pepper, garlic and onion powder.
• Wrap bacon around meat and secure with toothpick.
• Cover grill with aluminum foil, puncture holes in foil
• Cook until brown and tender
• Heat Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce in large dish
• Add duck and serve!
***This recipe makes a delicious appetizer.
Sweet & Sour Chicken
• Preheat oven 350 degrees
• Season chicken with Cajun Grillin’ Blend BBQ Seasoning and little Daigle’s Cajun Hot Sauce
• Line pan with aluminum foil and cover with non-stick spray.
• Cook chicken turning every 15 minutes, until tender.
• Coat all sides with “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”
• Return dish to oven until sauce is caramelized.
Blackened Shrimp or Fish
• Peel and devein shrimp season with salt, red & black pepper,
• And garlic powder.
• Chill for 15 minutes or more
• Heat black iron skillet on spray with non-stick and or olive oil
• Brown shrimp or fish
• Add 2-3 tablespoons to shrimp, stirring until blackened
• Reduce heat and serve.